ayah enna

A fresh grad who finds herself waking up after lunch (GMT+8, mind you). She is into videogames, anime & manga , certain book genres, a bit of music, and dogs. An introvert, she is generally slow in warming up unless she sees that a person has at least a common interest. She knows too little of HTML so she had to download this pre-made layout.


(It's really more of me being invisible, on SMS or using meebo)

contents

blogs


links

chatterbox

weather pixie

The WeatherPixie

credits

julio 14, 2006

  It's been more than a month since my last update. Can you blame me when I almost always hit the sheets everytime I go home? I realized this noon that I'll be reaching 100 hours doing office work for my OJT next week, which means no more waking up at 6 a.m. then head to Makati CBE before 8 for until, at least, next month. Suprisingly, I find myself preferring to work in an office than go to school and sit through boring lectures. Of course, I am yet to be placed under a nasty boss and face deadlines in work settings.

Most students rejoiced when classes were suspended last Wednesday and Thursday. I, on the other hand, still had to go to work. Actually, I really don't have classes during Thursdays so suspension announcements for that day and Tuesdays don't matter. As for last Wednesday, I always go to the office every morning since my class starts after lunch. When I learned that classes have been suspended, I decided to prolong my stay in the office until 5 (although my actual log out time was around 5:45 p.m. thanks to a task). I reasoned out that the weather may clear out by the afternoon hence it might be easier to go home later. I was wrong! Now I have experienced working while classes are suspended for students and going to the office during non-school days due to suspension.

I doubt I'll be updating anytime soon. In other news, one of my aunts living in the U.S. and her daughter are in the Philippines since yesterday. I'm thrilled to see them again after... *thinks* 3 years. The funny thing was their arrival time was early morning so when the got to our house (they're staying with my family until they go to the province next week because we're the ones living closest to the airport), I was still taking a bath. I first saw them right before I left the house. Now, I'm just killing time while waiting for my appointment with my Practicum adviser than eat out with the balikbayans afterwards. Tomorrow, I have my weekly community service for Practicum.

revolutionized the world at 4:47 p. m. | | #